SK II Facial Treatment Mask Review

SK II Facial Treatment Mask

Last week I wrote about my first time using the SK II Signs Eye Mask so today I thought I'd share with you a post I wrote back in February about one of the first SK II products I ever used - the Facial Treatment Mask.

SK II Facial Treatment Mask Review [first posted Feb 2013]

Now a bit of background on my skin, it has a few very dry spots so I've been looking for a product to help hydrate my skin and also I've been wanting to try SK II for quite awhile. When I spoke to the sales assistant at Sephora she recommended the SK II Facial Treatment Mask so I purchased a pack of 6.

After using the SK II Facial Treatment Mask I'm completely enamoured with the product. It's one of the best skincare products I've used and my dry skin spots are now less obvious after I applied my first mask. Straight after using the mask my skin felt so nice, soft and super hydrated. This feeling lasted for the rest of the day. In fact my skin still felt soft and moisturised the day after using the mask. The packaging states 'ensure mask fits well onto skin, then relax', and I must admit using this mask was definitely a relaxing experience.

The only slight issue, I had with this product is that you feel like you are 'wasting' some of the product as there is so much liquid left in the packet after you take the mask out.

I'm planning on using these masks two times a week, I can't wait to see how my skin looks and feels in a few weeks time.

Follow me on instagram and bloglovin x