Notable 2

Diamond shorts (Paint It Red) / Gardenia candle (Diptyque) / Sugar coat nail polish (Sally Hansen) / Vogue Nov. issue

I still haven't had a chance to finish reading this month's Australian Vogue but I did come across an interesting article on FELLT by the Frockwriter  about Erica Packer and that gorgeous (and very see through!) Dior dress.

I also spotted in this month's issue the NLP (previously known as ATG) bikini that I pre ordered several weeks ago. Really hoping it arrives soon as I'm the worst at waiting. I love online shopping but the satisfaction of buying something in person and getting it straight away is the best. I picked up at Myer last week these Diamond shorts by Paint It Red. They are actually really silver in person and have a fab sports luxe feel.

Anyway I can't wait till I have some more time to relax, light my Diptyque candle and read the rest of the issue and paint my nails.

Follow me on instagram and bloglovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment